Rules and Caution
RULES AND GUIDELINES
By posting your classified ad here, you agree that it is in compliance with our guidelines listed below.
We reserve the right to remove any ads in violation of our guidelines to prevent abuse and keep the content appropriate for our general audience. This includes people of all ages, races, religions, and nationalities. All ads that are in violation of our guidelines will be removed immediately and without prior notice.
By posting an ad on our site, you agree to the following statement:
I agree that I will be solely responsible for the content of any classified ads that I post on this website. I will not hold the owner of this website responsible for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any ads that I post here.
By posting an ad on our site, you further agree to the following guidelines:
- No foul or inappropriate language will be tolerated. Ads in violation of this rule will be removed immediately and without warning. If it was a paid ad, no refund will be issued.
- No racist, hateful, or other offensive comments will be tolerated.
- No ad promoting activities that are illegal under the current laws of this state or country.
- Any ad that appears to be merely a test posting, a joke, or otherwise insincere or non-serious is subject to removal.
- We reserve the ultimate discretion as to which ads, if any, are in violation of these guidelines.
- Never pay cash in advance and make sure you know the seller well.
- Never transfer funds to an account, unless you trust the person or have taken other precautionary measures.
- It is advisable to be given a product receipt for the evidence of the product.
- Never send goods or products without making valid arrangements with your customer.
- If the offer sounds too good to be genuine, be extra careful and involve professionals on the ground for verification.
Diaspora Advertiser does not control or endorse any information, products or services advertised on the Site. All information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with Diaspora Advertiser. You also understand that Diaspora Advertiser cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data. We provide the site and related information “as is” and do not make any implied warranties, representations, or endorsements of any products, information or services without exception. Diaspora Advertiser shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. The Internet, by its very nature, contains offensive material some of which may be sexually explicit and offensive. Your access to such materials is at your own risk and Diaspora Advertiser has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such material.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Diaspora Advertiser, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
Diaspora Advertiser shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and such), arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.