- Country: Kenya
- County: Narok
- Listed: 18/07/2015 2:24 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Aleko Africa Safaris has special package that will take you right into the Masai Mara National Reserve as well as other fascinating safari locations. This package is ideal for families, groups as well as individuals.
5 Nights 6 Days Maasai Mara/ Lake Nakuru and Amboseli Safari.
Day 1: Nairobi/Masaai Mara
Leave Nairobi in the morning at 8.00 am drive to the view point of the great rift valley, descend the escarpment and drive via Narok for lunch then to Masai Mara for an afternoon game drive in Masaai Mara famous for its black manned lions and yearly migration of wildebeests, dinner and overnight at the Mwangaza Mara camp.
Day 2: Masaai Mara.
A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, treestudded grassland and rolling hills. The famous mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya.All meals and over night in the camp.
Day 3: Masaai Mara/L.Nakuru
Pre breakfast game drive, return to campsite for late breakfast and leave your campsite and proceed to L.Nakuru arriving in the late afternoon. Dinner and overnight in Nakuru Hotel.
Day 4: Nakuru/Amboseli
After breakfast, proceed for an extensive morning game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park. Lake Nakuru is known for it’s millions of flamingoes and other water birds. Leave lake Nakuru National Park to proceed to Amboseli National Park with lunch enroute for dinner and overnight at a campsite in Amboseli.
Day 5: Amboseli
After breakfast, full day spent in Amboseli National Park with an optional tour to maasai village at an extra cost to experience their traditional way of life and dances, Meals and night at the campsite in Amboseli.
Day 6: Amboseli/Nairobi
After breakfast leave campsite for the last game drive in the park as you leave the Amboseli park for Nairobi with Picnic lunch served enroute arriving in Nairobi late afternoon with sweet memories.
The Price from Nairobi Non-Resident USD 900 Per Person.
The Price from Nairobi Resident KSH 43,000Per Person.
What’s Included on the Price.
-Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
-Full board accommodation offered in a luxury large spacious tent, all en suite bathrooms with hot and cold shower, flash toilet,
- Airport pick up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Use of our Professional Driver Guide.
- 3 litres Mineral Water
What’s NOT Included on the Price.
-Personal spending money
For bookings and reservations on the above itinerary kindly contact us on:
Miss Jayne Sessia
Aleko Africa Safaris
Casaurina Business Complex, Casaurina Drive,
PO Box 546, Malindi-Kenya
Mobile: 0722 979 321 / 0722 488 900 / 0701 017 853
126 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Bonfire Adventures Maasai Mara 3 days package with daily departure at ksh usd 150 for all 3 days (5128 views)
- Kenya Voluntary and Community Development Project (653 views)
- KNIGHTWOOD HEIGHTS APARTMENTS (619 views)
- Virunga Haven (572 views)
- NEWLY BUILT KAREN PLAINS 5 BEDROOM MASIONETTE (555 views)
- KILELESHWA APARTMENT PENTHOUSE (537 views)
- Sifa Gardens – Prime 1/8 Acre Plots for Sale in Kajiado County @ Ksh 195,000 Only (526 views)
- 16 AYDEE ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT (525 views)
- PRIME PROPERTY ON MOMBASA ROAD (516 views)
- African Home Adventure Safaris (494 views)